What is Operation Kidsafe?
- 13th year serving U.S. & Canada
- Protected over one million children
- Program is also good for special needs adults
- It is FREE for all families
- No data basing, parent takes home the only record
- Parent should update with a color photo at least every 6 months
- Parent can fill out personl info only when they get home.
- Parent would give this bio document to law enforcement in an emergency
- Parent is provided with safety tips to start a family safety action plan
Where do I go?
2728 Railroad Ave
(Open Mon - Sat, 9 am - 6 )pm
What do parents need to bring?
Just the kids. As long as they are with a trusted adult the service will be available.
What do parents get?
A bio document with their child's digital fingerprints and photo. This document also has safety tips and helps parents start a family safety action plan.
How much is it?
The program is always FREE to the community.
Where does this information go?
Operation Kidsafe recommends one year and older. Often times they can get readable prints on younger babies, so you're welcome to try.
What do we do with this document?
You take it home, keep it available 24 hours a day. If there is ever an emergency, hand the form to law enforcement.
Is it just for kids?
No. This program is available to anyone, including special need adults that are at risk